Friday, July 18, 2008

The Stair Master is Evil

During this time in my life, I needed a healthy distraction. I rediscovered the gym, primarily the treadmill.

About three weeks ago, I hit a weight-loss plateau. My friend suggested I try a different machine. I think they call it muscle confusion.

So, I tried the StairMaster. Once. The Stair Master, after two minutes, kicked my butt. I sent a text message to my friend informing him switching up the exercise routine SUCKED.

I loathe that machine.

However, if I expect to continue to break the plateau, I must return to it.

Here's the thing I don't get. The machine emulates walking up stairs. I walk up stairs all the time. I don't hate normal stairs! Seriously - not digging the Stair Master. It's evil. Evil!

Oh, and the eliptical machine is no treat, either.

Can you tell I'm cranky?

No comments: