Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Weekend Musings...

  • The Stair Master is still evil. But, manageable. I was able to grunt, heave and stumble through a 15-minute session on the automated machine at my gym.
  • One. Frakin. LB. I am so close to 30lbs of weight loss, I can taste it. Unfortunately, it didn't taste quite as good as the Dairy Queen chocolate milk shake I had Saturday night. Hence relegating myself to said evil Stair Master on Sunday.
  • Viggo Mortensen is hot. And a total badass. I watched Eastern Promises on Saturday night. Not only is he a good actor, but he is ripped. There is not one ounce of fat on the man's body. Everyone who has seen this movie knows the scene I am referencing.
  • Mosquitoes suck. Literally and figuratively. I've been bitten twice this weekend. Bugs are really beginning to ruin my sense of calm.

No comments: