Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Thinking Disney


So, where do you go when your marriage will begin its end in approximately 13 days?

Disney World!

In the Fall, I will be heading to Disney World for the first time without my husband. I should be sad about it. But, I'm excited. I'm excited because two of my dear friends from college will be going with me, one of whom has never been to Disney - or to Florida for that matter.

There is nothing in the world, to me, as exciting as seeing Disney through someone who has never been there before. It's pure joy. I can't wait to see her face when she sees Cinderella's castle for the first time, or when she sees Mickey. I can't wait for my other friend to see the 'new' Disney World, as she hasn't been there since she was in the eighth grade.

I wish others could go with us this time around, too. But, it's not always easy to just escape. I'm one of the lucky ones.

No comments: