Monday, July 6, 2009

Fabulous: The Millionaire Matchmaker

I'm always on the go. This is the first night in a very long time I've had a night to myself. Just my two sleepy dogs, the television and me. While I miss Manfriend tonight, I feel like the "me" time is so needed.

I made my way through all the premium channels, and nothing. Then, my pastry-puff, mind-numbing salvation: Bravo TV. The entree: The Millionaire Matchmaker. The star: Patti Stanger.

I love this woman. She tells it how it is. Present company included, men and women should follow the Millionaire's Club rules for the participants.

I love watching her verbally beat the crap out of her clients. They get frustrated; they get irritated; but then a light bulb goes off and they start to listen to her. And you know what? She's right. Wanna know something else? A lot of them find happiness when they follow the rules.

However, when they don't follow the rules...drama. Lots and lots of drama.

Both scenarios are great television. I cheer for the happy couples and the men who follow the rules!

No comments: