Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back On Track for HealthyQuest 2008

I've been moving away from my Healthy Choice regimen, and as a result, I put back on some weight. Granted, it's not a lot of weight, but...I was down to 40 pounds of weight lost, and now it's back up to 37 pounds.

Grr.

(This picture does not represent my actual weight, by the way. Or my feet. Ew.)
So, it's back to Healthy Choice meals and some quality time at the gym starting this week. Now, while today I'll be treating myself to some yummyness at the Texas Roadhouse (their sweet potatoes are out of this world), and I will be on vacation at the end of this week in Florida, I will be re-vamping my goals so that I lose another 10 pounds by the end of this year.

I simply won't go back to where I was six months ago. I had junk in the trunk, front and side to side. While I totally dig my curves, the lumps in between the curves simply weren't healthy.

So, if any of you out there have any tips for losing the last 10 pounds and maintaining the weight loss...I'm all ears...

No comments: